Recipe using CS3:
- Brought photo in using camera raw. Adjusted Balance White using the soft white patch in his shirt.
- Used Render filter -> Lighting Effects -> Omni lighting type (negative 35 and ambiance 8) to create radiant light on his face. Then masked out some of the darkness the omni light created in the background to soften the dramatic contrast because I wanted a softer vintage look.
- Used Florabella Hieress from the Luxe collection at 68% (turned off "dull pop" and "gradient vignette" layers) and used Florabella's center fill light action at 40%.
- Next, I added this beautiful texture available for free at Sarah Gardner Photography! then masked out his skin.
- Added a meaningful quote using Adler font from dafont.com.
- Placed the photo in this vintage-like frame (downloaded long ago at easydigitals.com). Resized for the web at 700 pixels and used the unsharp mask.
Would love your feedback and comments!
I am always looking to improve!
Go check out all the other photo edits!
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
Love and blessings!