Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Graduation Time

It's that time of year again.  Graduations always make me feel inspired. A celebration of an accomplishment and the excitement of starting something new emits an emotion of hope and dreams.  I've been busy making "beach-themed" graduation announcements from photos.  They really turned out pretty nice...Here are some 'before' and 'after' transformations.  Have I said I really, really love photoshop?

Client's Photo
Graduation Announcement Sample #1

Client's Photo

Graduation Announcement Sample #2

Client's Photo

Graduation Announcement
After working on these photos, I am so ready for some beach time!  Wishing everyone a beautiful sunshiny day!

Love and gratitude,
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful transformation!! Your work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vikki! I've been trying to get back on the little birthday boy with the balloon :) I have a vision but I've been so incredibly busy. I am loving all the baby photos on FB. I love your work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd theme invite of Deanna she looks so beautiful.. i just would like to congratulate her on her accomplishment and succeeding in her goals to graduate and she did.. congrats Anna u did a marvelous job in reaching ur achievement in graduating from high school. I wish u the best of luck on ur career decisions u are about to make follow ur dreams and u will get far..god bless and take care..love you...<3 chasadie & Connur'r

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great change your editing does you do great work really great

    ReplyDelete