Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chocolate Damask

I woke up this morning craving chocolate!  I love, love, LOVE chocolate in all of its forms.  Chocolate Mousse, chocolate cake donuts with chocolate frosting, fudgy brownies with swirls of sweetened cream cheese, a steamy mocha latte, a peppermint hot cocoa, a decadent molten chocolate cake, Oreos with milk, chocolate truffles (Godiva is my favorite brand) and just recently I tried a spicy chili chocolate truffle - a rich creamy chocolate with a little bite - really cool!  This is bringing memories of the movie "Chocolat' with Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp. Oh the chocolate scenes in that movie are to die for! (Not to mention Johnny is a real cutie too!!!) Okay, I am totally digressing... the point is I decided to incorporate a chocolate brown into my design today.   I combined it with a soft turquoise color and I played with some damask patterns.  I think it turned out delicious! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment