Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello from the ArtsyCanvasGirl

This is very new to me...this blog thing.  See I have spent the last 20+ years in corporate America where I felt I had no time for myself.  Always feeling under the gun to perform, I worked typically 50-60 hours a week while also trying to maintain my badge of courage of being SUPERMOM.  So I would rarely take the time to go online and read all the wonderful blogs!  What I did find is that those who take the time to reflect on their lives seem to live it more meaningful.  Well, God is good!  Because over the last three years, he has given me a dose of reality... really making me question what is important in life.  During these last three years, I lost my sister to breast cancer, my father to lung cancer and my cousin (29 years old with two young children) to a genetic heart disorder. Amidst all of this, my marriage fell apart and then in November 2008, I lost my job due to the economy.  My life has gone through enormous change and today I am happy to say that I wake up each day with the intent of living a more meaningful, soulful kind of life.


As part of that philosophy, I just launched my new business on etsy.com and I am thrilled to be doing something that is fun, creative and meaningful.  Stay posted...because I am planning a free giveaway!  Details to follow very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment