Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweet Baby Faces...

You just got to love sweet baby faces... You know, those little chubby cheeks, sparkling eyes full of wonderment, little tiny noses and that sweet baby smell.  I still recall having my first child and how each day was so special because you got to see the world brand new again through their eyes.  I've been noticing that my friends are all becoming first time grandparents...where does the time go? Although I haven't shared that new experience quite yet, I know it will be a joyous time.  It is always an incredible time when God blesses us with a new member of our family.  I have been inspired to create custom photo birth announcements.  Here are my first two designs and I have more ideas on the way...  What a wonderful way to welcome the babies into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment