Friday, July 2, 2010

For the Photographer in you!

So, I was on Facebook and discovered an ad for a Free Workshop Workbook for photographers... Although I create canvases usually from other people's photo.  I have a true love for photography, always wanting to capture a special moment in time or the true essence of a person's spirit or simply the beauty that surrounds us every day. 


After clicking on the ad, I found the most beautiful children's portraits.  The writer of the blog called Soulographer, which in of itself connects with me, has been a wife, mom and commercial photographer who spent the last three years teaching photography workshops around the country.  Now retired from live workshops, she has compiled all of her teachings into this Workshop Workbook.  In her book, she shares her personal process and how she made a successful career as a child photographer.  She shares her secrets and strategies, in both business and creative inspiration, to help guide us at becoming amazing photographers. Along with the workbook... you get a $250 Gift Certificate toward Florabella Photoshop Actions & Textures (http://florabellacollection.com/blog/).  You can enter to win on the Florabella blog too. I would love to have this workbook.  Thought I would share it with my friends.  Check out this giveaway! Free Workshop Workbook! http://www.soulographer.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment